Background

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Book Launch Party!











I would like to thank everyone who came out today for the book launch party at The Sly Fox bookstore in Virden. We had a great turn-out, and we sold all of the books that we had ordered! This has been an amazing adventure, and I have so many friends and family to thank. I am truly a blessed man to have such a wonderful family and group of friends to support me.

After the signing, my brother, Trevor, gave me a copy of the book that he had everyone who attended the launch party sign. It was a great surprise, an it will be a great way to remember a special day. Nate, one of my very good friends from college, wrote in the book "Don't let this be a pinnacle, make it a beginning." I couldn't have said anything more perfect to commemorate the event. Hopefully, there are many more signings to come in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment